When asked what their favorite part of teaching TAB was, students said:
- The opportunity to meet new people and help
- Coming together with people in our school.
- Being able to try to make a difference.
- Realizing that some people actually do care and being a role model.
- Looking at the kids faces and seeing the way we changed their minds – we were really getting through to most kids.
- Teaching them (the students) to do the right thing.
- Feeling good about myself.
- Kids got more open as we continued